Look how long it has been since I have posted anything!
We were so busy with the Christmas holidays and my health and energy held up great. We had a wonderful time being Santa to lots of friends and acquaintances. Nothing BIG but it was such a blast to be able to surprise all these different people with something they were not expecting. Wonderful feeling.
The week after Christmas, Kent had a cough and we spent the week trying to stay at opposite ends of the house so that I wouldn't get sick too. Then the after Christmas blues hit me full force. I usually feel a little of a let down after the excitement of Christmas but this year Christmas was such a high and then I seemed to do a real crash. I knew this blog was sitting here and waiting for me but I had that "I can't be bothered" attitude. It was hard to shake.
A couple of things have helped me to get over these blues and one of them as been getting involved with the Walk MS. I have set myself a goal of $1,000 and have already gotten over $500.
I had my Neurology check-up last week and it seems that I have reached the peak of recovery from the hard hit of the March 2010 exacerbation. My fatigue level is higher and stamina is lower but I can live with that since Kent says he can live with it. Why does Kent have to do with it? Kent has a lot to do with it!! Because Kent continually picks up the slack and does it without complaint. Because of this I do not have to stress myself struggling to push myself to the limit and don't have to feel guilty about what I can't do.
Yes, Kent is my Valentine in a BIG way.
my final thought for today --- where oh where is my MS licence plate? It's the middle of February and it's still not here!
No comments:
Post a Comment