Monday, November 1, 2010
Nov 1st, 2010
At the suggestion of Abby, I am going to attempt to do a blog on my life and how it relates to my having MS. I know at the start that I will not be posting on a daily basis but at reasonable intervals.
What a better day to start than the night before election day. Hopefully you all have done your research and are ready to go to the polls and vote for the candidates that best represent your views and values. I will be at the poll early and vote before work.
On a totally different note, I am watching 'Dancing with the Stars' and wishing I had the energy and balance to dance as Kent & I used to. I loved it when we were taking ballroom dancing lessons. Now I can only do a dance that allows me to hang on so I don't fall and if the dance is faster paced then only make it through half the dance. Oh well, at least when we do dance we usually end up laughing as I start to stumble and sway!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment